TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TOUR THE ODESSA SHABO WINERY
A lot of Odessa guests ask why they should take a day to do the Odessa Shabo Winery Tour. Here’re top 5 reasons why drawn on our experience and that of our guests.
- One of the most modern and largest production facilities in Europe
- The only in Ukraine center of wine culture
- A superbly put tour of both historical part of the winery and modern operations: you’ll visit 200-year old wine cellars built by the Swiss colonists and modern production facilities: grape processing, fine wine, grape vodka and brandy production departments and much more
- A fascinating journey into the wine-making history of the region: from the ancient Greeks to the Ottomans to the Swiss colonists to the Soviets – Shabo has quite a story to tell
- Last and most important – you’ll try a selection of the Shabo sparkling, fine red and white wines. Some of the best in the region!
On top of this, a trip to Shabo is a nice way to explore Odessa’s countryside: glimpse at local villages and sandy Black Sea beaches, see scenic Bessarabia fields and the point where the Dniester estuary gets into the Black Sea.
5 hrs including the drive
On foot and by car
SIGHTS INCLUDED INTO THE TOUR
*Historical 200 year old cellars
*Grape processing department
*Fine wines department
*Cherry production department
These are just some of the sights included into the tour. Email us for the complete tour itinerary and price.BOOK THE TOUR